Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Synchronicity Meditation Group Promo

Did this for a local meditation group that uses audio technology to synchronize the hemispheres of the brain, bringing it into various states of relaxation (Alpha, Beta, Theta or Delta). The group actually uses an iPod, so I thought I'd go ahead and jump on the bandwagon before it's too late and do my own take on the ubiquitous iPod ads.

I had a fun time with this, especially since its outside what I normally do. The patterns that look like snowflakes are actually traditional Indian designs called rangolis. They are typically made with colored sand or flower petals and are used for festivals.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

UPDATE: Looks like my efforts have payed off and that Synchronicity is interested in hiring me on a long-term basis starting in August!