Friday, August 14, 2009

Bali Sketchbook July 2009

When I went to Bali last month, one of my goals was to fill up an entire sketchbook while I was there. I didn't quite manage (although I did get about halfway through) but considering all the other work I was doing, I'd say I did pretty well. I'm posting the whole sketchbook here as a chronicle of the odd artistic ups and downs (some days you just draw like a sleep-deprived two year old, other days you're in good form). Hopefully there are more ups than downs!




























6 comments:

Green DIY said...

These are fabulous, Scott! I really feel like I was right there with you! -Cara, Ireland

Michal Abramovitz said...

i love your drawings!!! thank you for sharing them with us!!!

much love,
Michal

Unknown said...

Very beautiful drawings Scott !!!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, Scott! congratulations to the artist!!!What a brilliant idea to "blog" them!
Love
Emanuela

Anonymous said...

Thank you Scott!! really enjoyed looking at your pictures, just made me feel even more that I really would like to get to Bali. Hopefully one fine day!!!- Nicola, London

lella said...

I love your sketches Scott. The sign is strong and full of energy, just what I like to see! lella -italy